yet again nobody can make fun of taylor swift like how taylor swift makes fun of taylor swift.
There is no such thing as recovering too fast
You’re not doing anything wrong if you’ve faced all of your fears within the first month of recovery. You’re not doing anything wrong if you don’t have panic-attacks over food anymore. You’re not doing anything wrong if you actually like your recovering body.
It doesn’t mean you were never really sick. It doesn’t mean you’re a fraud. It’s perfectly okay to recover at your own pace.
some days you do big things and conquer the universe and other days you’re really proud of yourself for making a spectacular grilled cheese and not killing yourself but either way it’s all good
a very important post
i need to get fucked by something other than my life
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
I want a show where either
- Gordon Ramsey has to sing for Simon Cowell and then Simon has to cook for Ramsey and they both just criticize each other.
- A contestant has to cook for Ramsey and then sing for Simon. You win if you can survive the psychological damage